Want to do more than just participate?
Be a Glo_Fest Volunteer!
Color Crazed Volunteers are a vital part of STEPScenla's Glo_Fest Events. Your enthusiasm and commitment is what keeps our race colorful, fun and unique.
We love our volunteers, and wouldn't be able to have successful events without you! Volunteering for a STEPScenla Glo_Fest event will allow you to color the streets along with anyone who gets in your way! Blast them with paint! Color powder them up! Dance with them! Give them the energy and encouragement they need to finish the course and have a glowing good time.
Important!! Please read the following directions for registration to help minimize any possible confusion:
When you click the button above, you will be directed over to Eventbrite. You will click on the blue button that says, Tickets, then Individual and this will bring you to the page to select the ticket for Volunteers.
Why volunteer? Easy...
- To take part in something great! Help us and our supporters color the streets and make memories.
- As a volunteer you'll be supporting STEPScenla raise money for St. Jude and our local STEPScenla families battling childhood illnesses.
- Earn your exclusive STEPScenla Volunteer t-shirt. That’s right! Our volunteers will get to stand out in Color Style.
- Volunteering with your friends or family allows you to color our cause with people you love.
Who can volunteer?
Fun-loving, enthusiastic, hard-working and reliable individuals who are willing to contribute to the success of the STEPScenla Color Events.
Are there age requirements for volunteering?
All volunteers must be at least 13 years old.
What should volunteers wear?
Your exclusive volunteer STEPScenla 5K Color Run T-Shirt of course! Also, dress your yourself to say I am a Color Crazed Super Helper! Add colorful boas, hats, wigs, socks, tutus...Well anything that makes you original!
When can you volunteer? There are two ways you can volunteer.
1. Pre-Race Volunteers: We are always looking for volunteers to help with pre-Race planning, organization and marketing.
2. Race Day Volunteers: Want to attend the race, but thinking the course is just not the right walk for you? Then join us as a volunteer. It takes hundreds of helpers on race day to provide the best experience for our participants.